20,000 Syrians dead and not one protest by an Arab nation.?

Yet a You tube video sparks protest in 11 Arab nations. What a joke these Arab Muslims are. We should close all or embasseys and start to play hardball with those nations and support Israel in its fight with Iran. Enough ***** footing around and act like a nation that stands up for itself. Do you agree?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

it is much more fun to protest against the U S .

• 7 years ago

In case you haven't noticed, Muslims care a lot more about their faith than about human life. They don't believe in the sanctity of human life; they believe in the sanctity of the Word of God.

I don't agree that closing embassies is a good idea. It's a gross over-reaction to the protests. I don't agree American aid should be cut off either. Blaming entire nations for what a few people do is how terrorists think.

• Frank
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Exactly! If you haven't read any of the multiple reports of other Arab nations calling on Assad to step down means it never happened!

• Rick
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

To be fair, the Syrian leaders didn't call their prophet a *******. I agree though that it would be thrilling to see other Arab nations put pressure on Syria to quit killing fellow Arabs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

If arabs protest and one dipshit in his basement doesn't hear them, do they make a noise?

• 7 years ago

That's because the video did not start the riots! turn of the corporate whore media

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.