Is my diet any good.......?

HI :) I'm trying to balance out my diet, so it is balanced and healthy (keep in mind i need to go grocery shopping so im out of fruit and most veggies, and yogurts and stuff.

Breakfast: 1 bowl oatmeal with 1tbs cinnamon, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 100 calorie chocolate chip granola bar, 2 egg whites, and 1 glass water. 330 calories

Lunch: 1 turkey and cheese sandwich, 1 special K 90 calorie chocolate pretzel bar, 1 100calorie cheeze-it pack, and 100 calorie pack special K brown sugar and cinnamon pastry, diet dr. pepper cherry+water . 530calories

snack: nothing in the house.

Dinner: 4oz lean steak, 2 cup cauliflower/broccoli, and maybe 2 crescent rolls if we have any that are any good. water =250-450 calories

total: 1310

im 14, female 5'5, 107 pounds, i know i should eat more but like i said, we dont go shopping much. also when we do what kind of things should i buy? also, im sedentary right now and my BMR is 1400, i cant work out because of physical disability that are temporary (about a month)

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sounds pretty good only thing is ik its hard but try to stop drinking soda when u become athletic again you will feel i big difference.also it helps on weight loss or just keeping off weight. just keep in mind to some of the marketed 100 cal snacks are not that good for you its not always about cals.

Source(s): personal experience.used to have a trainer
  • 5 years ago

carry a cooler stocked with three bottles of water a six pack four pb js two oranges a bag of tortilla chips and 12 servings of cool cucumber salsa go to womenshealthmag allrecipes com for the recipe for 22 minutes

• 4 years ago

50 minutes on the stairmaster

• 5 years ago

get casual for 4 days a study shows that people take 491 more steps and burn 25 more calories on days they wear jeans to work

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

let a great dane walk you for 13 minutes 5 mph

• 5 years ago

set your computer alarm to ring hourly stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off

• 4 years ago

instead of a margarita opt for tequila on the rocks with a lime wedge

• 5 years ago

replace your regular pasta noodles with whole wheat pasta for a more filling meal

• Twila
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

if you re buying only a few items skip the cart and carry a basket

• 5 years ago

love your chips and dip swap the lays for a handful of veggies

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.