Forrest asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Steven Ridley or Jamaal Charles?

Im not sure you to start for my Flex! Steven Ridley or Jamaal Charles? I also have Pierre Garcon, Jeremy Maclin and Brandon Lafell. Both Garcon and Maclin are hurt, so i kinda wrote them off already.

Favorite Answer

Tough because Charles has lacked so far but I think this is were it ends for him and he turns it on because he plays the Saints. Ridley is the safer pick looking good but he plays the Ravens. I would give a chance to Charles he is a risk because he hasn't looked good because they always get behind and have to throw the ball. Go with Charles! good luck

Jamaal Charles

Jamaal Charles versus the struggling New Orleans Saints defense.

I will play lafell....tonights game is going to b an all air it game...both teams r going to pass alot more and run alot less this game. Charles is is hurting a lityle with that knee from last week and hasnt showed nothing yet...this could be a good week for hin because they r playing saints d but if u want guaranteed pts go lafell if u r a gambling man and want to try and hit a homerun or strikeout go charles

ones facing the Saints the other the Ravens.......that should be enough to answer your question