Forrest asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 8 years ago

Steven Ridley or Jamaal Charles?

Im not sure you to start for my Flex! Steven Ridley or Jamaal Charles? I also have Pierre Garcon, Jeremy Maclin and Brandon Lafell. Both Garcon and Maclin are hurt, so i kinda wrote them off already.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tough because Charles has lacked so far but I think this is were it ends for him and he turns it on because he plays the Saints. Ridley is the safer pick looking good but he plays the Ravens. I would give a chance to Charles he is a risk because he hasn't looked good because they always get behind and have to throw the ball. Go with Charles! good luck

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Jamaal Charles

• 8 years ago

Jamaal Charles versus the struggling New Orleans Saints defense.

• 8 years ago

I will play lafell....tonights game is going to b an all air it game...both teams r going to pass alot more and run alot less this game. Charles is is hurting a lityle with that knee from last week and hasnt showed nothing yet...this could be a good week for hin because they r playing saints d but if u want guaranteed pts go lafell if u r a gambling man and want to try and hit a homerun or strikeout go charles

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

ones facing the Saints the other the Ravens.......that should be enough to answer your question

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.