Amy asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Am i pregnant HELP PLEASE?

I had sex with my friend's younger brother's dead body 3 weeks ago. My period was soposed to start last week but it never started also I have been feeling sick lately

SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY

Favorite Answer

really...? you had sex with a dead body.... and your thinking your pregnant.... well the only way you can know is going to your local store and buying a pregnancy tester thing or whatever their called and try that out. otherwise thats all i got for ya so ya.......

Wow amy,how long has d brother being dead? Did u see any semen,remember semen along can get u pregnant and I don't think a dead man can ejaculate.mayb u catch some type of disease dats why u feeling sex,that's a whole lot of bacteria.get checked out

Kind of F*** up but I'll answer it.You may not have it because you had sex. Some people are like that. If you want you can get yourself a pregnancy test like clearblue, ept, etc.

You can meet a specialist about your problem. I hope you be benefited.