Taylor Swift Question?

How did Taylor Swift songs help you cope with real life scenarios? Name the song and what happened to you?

Favorite Answer

Taylor's song "Mean" helped me get over the fact that I was being bullied and that what the person bullying me was saying was not true and they were jealous. The person bullying me told me I couldn't sing and after listening to Mean on repeat for like a week I got up and signed up for my schools music competition and I sang Mean in front of the entire school and the girl who bullied me never even looked at me again after I got a standing ovation at that competition and won first prize!

Source(s): Experience

I've become a bad person, with bad friends, and I listen A perfectly Good Heart of the first album of Taylor Swift, so I started think about my mistakes, and after a time i can say: I changed! But there are many songs of Taylor that helped me pass moments,so good.

Bye!

Source(s): My life

It's like the BEST. QUESTION. EVER. Like ever.

Well ;

Ours = That song made me realize that those people who always make fun of me aren't actually that important in my life. If they don't like me, there's nothing I can do. And one day when I find that person who's right for me, we're gonna make fun of them together. Cause this life is gonna be ours.

Never Grow Up = The day I moved to my new apartment, I found a picture of my childhood love who use to be one of my best friends for years but we're not that close anymore. Some times I just wish I could go back in time and tell my childhood what I know now. I wish we'd never grow up, it could stay that simple.

Teardrops On My Guitar = There was this boy who was one of my best friends (the same boy in the story of Never Grow Up).. At prom night we've danced. And his ex girlfriend was dancing with that other boy. So all he talked about during the dance was how jelous he was. I don't remember the song played that night cause all I could hear was Teardrops On My Guitar.

The Story Of Us = The same boy who has been one of my best friends for years and I aren't that close anymore. When I saw him on the street, we've totally ignored each other! I was dying to know was that killing him like it was killing me?! And I love the lyric "this is lookin' like contest of who can act like they care less" so much!

Fifteen = I'm 16 and I still can relate to that song. Specially to the part when she says "Laughing at the other girls who think they're so cool".. I always laugh at those girls in my school and I feel like it's ok to be the good girl.

Enchanted = There was this boy in my school. We use to look and smile at each other. It was nothing like "love" but I liked him a lot and even if we've never spoke actually, it was really enchanted to meet him. But he graduated last year. But I just know I'll see him again. I do. And I change the part she says "as I was leaving too soon" as "as you were leaving too soon"...

Your Face = I can relate to it because of the same guy in the story of Enchanted. He's not in my school anymore and I don't see him whenever I turn around. That just sucks.

Never Grow Up helped me realize I'm not the only one who had trouble moving away from their parents. Mean helped me realize that even though so many people give me a hard time because I don't do everything they do, it doesn't matter because they are just bullies.

Source(s): My life. <3