Where can I find Ubuntu 12.04 non pae download?

Hi I'm looking for a download link for Ubuntu 12.04 (non pae version) I've downloaded this before a couple months ago but can't remember what I did with the file, so I need to download it again. I've been looking for it all day in Google so I've come here to ask. Also while I'm on the... show more Hi I'm looking for a download link for Ubuntu 12.04 (non pae version)

I've downloaded this before a couple months ago but can't remember what I did with the file, so I need to download it again. I've been looking for it all day in Google so I've come here to ask.

Also while I'm on the subject of Linux. Is there a basic light weight modern looking Linux that resembles Chrome OS something thats not outdated like most Linux distributions that aren't Ubuntu.
Update: Maybe I should have been more specific on the word (outdated) I'm a big fan of Linux and have tried many. I guess what I'm trying to explain is that most of the small Linux OS are old and outdated but I know the big ones like Mint Fedora KDE Redhat and so on are up to date but can lack hardware support on... show more Maybe I should have been more specific on the word (outdated) I'm a big fan of Linux and have tried many. I guess what I'm trying to explain is that most of the small Linux OS are old and outdated but I know the big ones like Mint Fedora KDE Redhat and so on are up to date but can lack hardware support on certain laptop computers and Ubuntu 12.04 is the only one I've tried so far that supports the hardware on my laptop.

I love the look and feel of Fedora 17 and I would install that, but Fedora 17 doesn't support my sound card, or Built in blue tooth and built in card reader. So I need my sound working at the very least and Ubuntu 12.04 is the only one that has it.

I'm still learning about Linux.

I'm burnt out on looking for Chrome OS there are no download links for that??

Flash player issues is another problem on some Linux OS and DVD MP4 decoders aren't available for some.