Nora asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

A guy called me ugly:/?

A guy said I was ugly:/?

Honestly, I don't like the guy but it really hurt. Like I always thought I wasn't that ugly. Idk I feel so insecure about myself now. What do I do? I feel so embarrassed and upset about myself and it actually made me cry. What now? And idk anyone at this school. It's

Hard for me to make friends. Personally, I have never been called ugly before. Nobody has ever called me ugly. My friends and even the most popular guy at my old school liked me and thought I was pretty. I'm not trying to make myself out there but IK it's just one guys option but it honestly hurt. I thought god made Everyone beautiful in their own way.

• Fusion
    Favorite Answer

He did it because he himself feels ugly. It's called projected anger. If you see him again,be classy. If you understand that ugly is a weak and childish insult, then respond in a polite, very adult way. Thank whomever called you ugly, and tell him that he is very kind. Then walk away. It drives people crazy when they can't get a response out of you.

Let me tell you something: I signed up for a website, put my picture up and within half an hour I had 15 guys tell me I was beautiful, then one guy just one said I was ugly. It didn't phase me because guess what? That was just one guy. That's how you've got to think about this situation, he's just one guy and by the sounds of it he sounds like the kind of guy you shouldn't want finding you attractive anyways, he sounds like a jerk. I know it's embarrassing but there's nothing you can do to change his mind, especially if he's that blunt about it, all you can do is move on. It sucks but the world is full of mean people, you're going to have to deal with people like that for the rest of your life. He was probably just having a bad day and wanted to ruin yours as well. I'm sure if even the most popular guy at school liked you, you have nothing to worry about.

• I know it's hard and it's definitely understandable for you to be upset. This particular guy most likely is just an idiot, but eventually you have to understand that you can't please everyone. Even Angelina Jolie gets called ugly sometimes. I too believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way, and if this one jerk can't see it in you, then that's his problem. You don't deserve to feel crappy because of some ignorant ill-considered observation. Keep your chin up, hun. You're beautiful.

Everyone IS beautiful in their own way. He's just being a jerk, you can't listen to him. Maybe he's just insecure about himself, or is jealous that you dont like him.

Not everyone finds people attractive he was just a jerk!!!

kill his family

just kidding- the small **** thing is perfect

tell him i heard you have a small ****.

thats enough for him.