Connecting back outlet toilet to horizontal waste pipe?

I'm from Canada but am asking this here as it appears this situation is more common in Europe. I'm looking to connect a back outlet toilet to a horizontal waste pipe. This pipe runs inside my house with a slight grade. I'd like to leave the back of the toilet right into a 45 degree bend that's downward and to the left (following the slope) and into the waste pipe. My concern is that this pipe is too short and may cause me some problems.

Favorite Answer

over here in uk we can use a flexible pan connector ..one end fits inside the waste pipe the other over the toilet outlet ...you can buy various length ones ..and as i said .they are flexible to go round corners etc....see brians picture from answer 1

Well I'cant see the installation of course so I can't be sure - but my first thought is that something like this would solve your problem :-

http://www.screwfix.com/p/floplast-sp106-flexible-...