What are some online stores that sell Rock and Republic Jeans to Vancouver, BC?

Favorite Answer

Call Customer Service 1-800#, or email them.

This is YAHOO, it's a World Wide Web and many of us have not even bought anything or work @ Rock & Republic and find out the closest from you.

I also suggest when paying for online purchases, don't use Paypal, it takes just once to be a victim. I was and it took 3 years to get my credit. Use your Credit Card, always, they can help you if any disputes.

AND beware of international shipping, they could add 3-25% extra fees, even if the price is cheap.

My merchant was from Texas, but the product was shipped from Hong Kong.

Other times, when you need to call Customer Service, they speak in foreign tongue and no one to translate them or JUST they don't answer calls.