Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

My ex-wife wants to see me on our anniversary?

My ex-wife called me last week and invited me to spend the night with her on our anniversary (it's in mid-October). I was hoping to make it special by doing a Star Wars-themed roleplay/dress-up in the bedroom (she loves the original Star Wars trilogy). I'm kind of stumped on what I could do. We're both pretty heavy and she changed the locks since our divorce so I can't dress up her bedroom like the ice planet Hoth or anything. Can you give me some ideas on what I could do to make this night special?

Favorite Answer

Sumo theme perhaps? You could get those suits ;)

Personally, I dont really think she cares what you do except just show up and bring your light saber with you as it could be a very long night for both of you. Maybe try Jabba the Hut if you know what I mean here but hey, have fun and make it a memorable night for you both. Have fun

He's inexpensive and unhappy. What variety of "man" uses an exes ring? He absolutely wishes to not spend cash when he can simply mooch off you. The ring is from you, it's a bond between the 2 individuals who share it, and who shared it first. It can be no longer a vehicle,or a favourite baseball bat. It is a hoop of promis and loyalty and dedication to at least one character and one man or woman simplest the one who gave it to you. Yes be upset she is immature for even being comfortable with it.

The only reason your ex wife would want to see you on your anniversary is to kill you. Don't fall for it! She probably has a life insurance policy on you. It's a trick!

Source(s): Happened to me. Barely survived. Luckily, the force is strong with me.

If you are both heavy have a Jabba Themed Sex romp I guess

• jb

Aside from all the advice about opening up yourself to more hurt, etc... I would say don't dress up as anything. Be yourself. Have lots of foreplay and make sure she has two orgasms during foreplay. Oh and bring her roses.

You could go as Jabba the Hutt, and she could be Salacious Crumb.

Destroy her planet.