neg dollerstore test but look 2 months pregnant?

Iv been sexualy active for over a year and i took 3 dollerstore test .. and got negatives im wondering if they cud be wrong iv been noticeing some bloating or like a belly on me its hard also my lower abdomin is hard as well..iv been had 3 day bleeding last week very light (no cramps) this week only 1 day bleeding session with major cramps and now .. iv had a few headachs and back achs he cums in me all the time so there is a high chance im pregnant thanks

heres a pic of my stomach

1.http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/sweetlym...

2http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/sweetlym...

Favorite Answer

when i used two tests from the dollar store i got two negatives and then went to the doctors the following day and had a positive, sometimes the test dont work because your hormones arent detected and the test isnt as accurate as a better one or a doctors...and some people cannot use a urine test at all and only test positive with a blood test. good luck

• ?

you recognize theres a psychological ailment the place a woman's physique can think of she's pregnant, she would be ready to stop her era,benefit each and all the excess weight as though they have been pregnant actual have each and all the indicators of being pregnant which comprise a abdomen yet there is not any toddler. The concepts is a effectual element. it would desire to be that, or you may desire to take yet another attempt.

Wait a few days and test again. In the meantime, one of the causes of bloating is not drinking ENOUGH water! Since the weather is cooling a little, you might not be drinking enough.

Good luck!

• Monzie

They're probably not wrong.

I got a faint positive with one at 4 weeks pregnant.