bronzer

lipgloss

Update:

i only put a little of everything on

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bring some makeup remover wipes to school and remove your makeup before doing cross country, having smudged makeup and having makeup sliding off your face is really unattractive. You can try wear a primer, but I cannot guarantee it will work.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

God. You wear a lot of makeup.. Cake face. I personally dont wear makeup will running it. When running only wear concealer, tinted moisturizer, mascara maybe lipgloss Everything else will just sweat off. The powder stuff like blush an bronzer will deff. come off. Since your sweating and it will clog your pores.

Besides whats the big deal? Your just running, no need to wear makeup..

Source(s): I work at MAC and Sephora b
  • 8 years ago

It is NOT okay! I'm not a doctor but I know that when you sweat (Don't deny that you sweat.) and are wearing make-up the make up gets into your pores and clogs them up causing acne, blackheads, and the usual mess. Just wash your face before working out and if absolutely necessary put your make up on after running but not before rewashing your face. Here's a good article to read http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-be... Personally though that sounds like a lot of make-up and make-up does damage your skin with excessive use. I hope this helps!

• 8 years ago

It depends. If you are the type of person who sweats a lot then i would not wear all that makeup because your pores can get clogged and it can cause acne. If you are the person who does not sweat a lot or does not get acne easy then go for it. You can also try running with makeup on first and see if anything happens.:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I wouldnt.

If you run and sweat, the makeup will get into your pores and break out your face.

Try to not wear it when you run or clean your face really good afterwards

Source(s): My own experience
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It depends on how much you sweat or if you're the kind of person that squirts water on their face if they get hot.

• 8 years ago

i think mascra and some powder with light gloss help much instead of all this it takes their affection and dont cost you much time and also you wont be so worried to fix it every 15 mintes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm sure it's fine! as long as it doesn't sweat off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.