Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

negative dollerstore test but look pregnant?

Iv been sexualy active for over a year and i took 3 dollerstore test .. and got negatives im wondering if they cud be wrong iv been noticeing some bloating or like a belly on me its hard also my lower abdomin is hard as well..iv been had 3 day bleeding last week very light (no cramps) this week only 1 day bleeding session with major cramps and now .. iv had a few headachs and back achs he cums in me all the time so there is a high chance im pregnant thanks

heres a pic of my stomach

1.http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/sweetlym...

2http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff514/sweetlym...

also my Gums hurt when i bite down and i take good care of my teeth

4 Answers

Relevance
  • C
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You won't have a belly for months if you were pregnant. The max you would get is bloating the first few months, no baby bump.

So go buy a few more dollar store tests and retake. The fact that you bled for three days straight sounds like a period.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You're bloated. Drink water. Avoid sugar before and after cycles. There are tablets but I'd advise against them. Are you trying to conceive then? You could take aspirin for the headaches. Maybe you should use a condom for a while until the bloating subsides. You may end up with similar painful cramps and the bloating may continue but if you trying for a baby you'd want it be a big healthy one and not have problems?

• 9 years ago

It's possible, Wait a few more days and re test. Use morning urine since it is the most concentrated. I would also use a pink dye test(Like First Response) Good luck!

Ps, You are so tiny! If you are pregnant, You will have the cutest bump!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

attempt taking a distinctive attempt in each and every week or so. I had a pal that used the dollorstore exams and he or she even have been given a detrimental , then she offered a distinctive attempt and have been given advantageous an identical day. We later found out that the dollar shop exams take longer to provide help to recognize wether that is detrimental or advantageous. So i might take yet another one and wait longer. desire I helped!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.