Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

No free movement in fascist Police state US -- Are you allowed to talk about it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • d.k.
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For now, we are allowed to talk about it.

For how much longer though --- that is the question.

• 8 years ago

That was an immigration checkpoint along our border in Arizona, he said. Part of trying to beef up our security and this turd probably has too much time on his hands and tries to cause trouble. Was that guy a pothead trying to produce a training film on how to get by our checkpoints? Sure, we are allowed to talk about it. No free movement? Give me a break.

Peace.

• 8 years ago

I talk about it all the time. DHS is buying 1.4 billion rounds of hollow point bullets???? For what? For you and me and every other American that believes in love and freedom and family and most importantly God almighty. These Global Elitists want to bring in a New World Order. C-span even admits that they want to stage another terrorist attack to buy someone more time in office. How stupid do they think Americans are? Obama is on record saying that he takes his orders from the UN and he don't listen to Congress. Is that not high treason? You can't fix stupid but you can vote them out.

"Those people who are not governed by God will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

• 8 years ago

Yes, Americans have no restriction but Middle Eastern men who use stolen names, steals credit cards and Social security numbers might be up to no good. Like promoting war against us or one of our allys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

A canadian is asking about freedom of speech? LOL

Sorry you idiots elected people that fine you if you do not agree with them. Your hockey brains must be frozen.

• 8 years ago

Crazy Canadian stop taking drugs they are bad for you

• 8 years ago

Yes ...

No ....

Who's listening?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They have pills now for what you have.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Welcome to Obama's America. Vote the chump out!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.