Jim
Jim asked in PetsFish · 7 years ago

im starting a new fish tank?

I'm getting angel fish but I've never kept them before I'm thinking of getting a 50-75 gallon vertical tank im thinking a pair of marbale veiled angel fish a plecostomis and im not sure what smaller fish i was thinking either a school dwarf gouramis (ive never kept those either) cardnal tetras or some red sword tails or some cardnal tetras im wondering if 50 gallons is a good minimum size tank and what are some good tank mates for them out of what i picked or if you have suggestions

Best Answer

Yeah its best to get a 50 gallon for that set up and yeah all those fish would work together, the only problem might be that the angelfish are dominant over the dwarf gourami's because they might think that they are invading their turf. After all angelfish are cichlids. And the bigger the tank the better

Source(s): Done it

Make sure with the angel fish you have at least 4 together because they get really stressed out otherwise and may die