sms backup of galaxy ace s5830?

How to take back up of sms of galaxy ace s5830??

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Go to Android Market and download 'SMS Backup & Restore'. Works great.

Huda

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Go to Google play and search sms backup +. Or get a pc program from Backuptrans to help.

Best luck!

• engman
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

why get yet another ace? i advise you've had it for 6 month and also you comprehend the way it is going you also comprehend via now that it has a tendency to lag each now and then and it runs on an old os android 2.3 and also you wont be receiving an andorid 4.0 or perhaps 4.a million replace the curve 9320 on the different hand is only wonderful it runs on os7.a million it really is a wide progression than previous blackberry os its were given very solid battery life and it has bbm it really is a wide plus which also jogs my memory it has a dedicated bbm key you could also replace it in the settings to open the digicam once pressed on in case you pick or to open some thing you pick it has a very solid internet browser and the keyboard is likewise very solid so that you need to relish texting ,tweeting,and updating your facebook status or chating on facebook and bbm the digicam is respectable and takes solid pictures battery life is truly solid you need to discover it to be way extra effective than the ace its narrow and skinny so that you wont have a buldge on your pocket reason behind the phone and commonplace it truly is a tremendous telephone and also you need to get it desire i helped :) tell me in case you keen to get it

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Hi,

Try one of the latest version of Moborobo. link http://bit.ly/1k3BX0w

It's a nice free solution

Have a nice day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

There are lots of free tools in google play store. Find out below.

• 7 years ago

Go iPhone u will never have any problems and if you do someone that is American will help not some Indian who think he has mastered the English language.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

You can try this software called Moborobo you can backup all your contacts, SMS, even call logs with it. see if its what your looking for

Source(s): www.moborobo.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.