Just set up my bank account and I'm getting my first paycheck tomorrow how long will it take to withdraw $?

I just set up my bank account a few weeks ago and I'm getting my first pay check tomorrow... how long will it take for me to be able to withdraw money? I'm with TD. HELP asap would be nice!

• Judy
    Favorite Answer

Probably a few days, maybe 3 business days. Ask your bank what their policy is.

• don c

when you make the actual deposit (in person) there is a space to write down a cash withdrawal on the deposit slip (try not to make it a large withdrawal) or you can cash the check (for cash) and then deposit some of the cash. As soon as you can fill out the paper work to have your check deposited directly in your bank account. It is easy to do and you have your account posted faster. Congratulations of being on the road to financial security.

a

• tro

the bank will tell you when the amounts can be accessed, generally no less than a week