What do you think of this description of non-existent island?

I'm in grade 7 so not rude comments :)

This island is an impressive place to be. The neon pink ocean bubbles with excitement as it crashes on the violet sand. I walk onto the violet sand and feel the velvety sand touches my smooth feet. A polka dotted shark slowly glides through the shallow waters. Alarmed I scamper away from the shark. Now that I am out of sight tall palm trees shadow dances across the ground. Beach of Derp is right in front of me and that is where I see all the different contrasts of Vortex of Colours. Blue, purple, red, pink, orange and yellow, all the colours are mixed together which makes a miraculous sight. Frontenac Lake is the most known lake at Illanai because of its crystal clear water. I decide to dip my feet in, the water is freezing cold I quickly that my shivering feet out of the water. The baby blue sky is clear as glass, not a cloud in sight. The beaming rays of the sun overlook me. I just can’t help but smile. All kinds of insects scatter the floor beetles, ants, spiders. I listen to a group of seagulls screeching above me. Illanai has many exotic fruits such as mangoes, bananas and coconuts. I reach down and pick up a banana and savor the juicy goodness of the banana. A giant wave washes some jade coloured seaweed on the shore. As I take a step I hear a loud crunch, I look downwards and see a pile of seashells. Pieces of chocolate brown wood scatter the dirt. As the sun sets the shadow of the sun overlooks this magnificent island, I could stay here forever.

Favorite Answer

This sounds like an imaginary island but you were right to use lots of description. But remember, when writing a thesaurus is your best friend. Try and find lots of different synonyms for ordinary descriptive words. But for your age it's really good.

I have noticed a lot of atheists question the justice of eternal Hellfire or eternal torment. I can only presume that many of them have been taught this is a bible teaching and find it difficult to accept. It seems reasonable to point out therefore that the teaching of eternal hellfire is NOT a biblical teaching. The bibel teaches in Ecclesiates chapter 9 verse 5 that the dead are "conscious of nothing at all" therefore they cannot feel anything. They have returned to the same conditions as adam was in BEFORE he had been created. Before God made Adam he did not exist, after he died, not only would his body return to dust but he would return to the same state as he was in before he was made, that is to say 'non existence'. QUESTION: But if this is true, what about the Soul? The bible teaches that the soul is a living being. A person or an animal, not something that exists seperate from a person, as Genesis said, and adam "became a living soul". QUESTION: So where does the teaching of the hellfire come from? Many individual misinterpret illustrations or symbols in the bible, for example, revelation speaks about a "lake of fire" but this book (which also speaks about flying dragons and locust with heads like lions) is a symbolic book and the lake made of fire is not to be taken literally. Neither should we interpret illustrations Jesus gave which obviously were 'picture stories' rather than descriptions of literal places. The teaching about eternal torment is in fact widespread and pagan in origin and while the bible does say that the penelty for sin is ultimately death, burning people forever for the sins they committed for 70 or 80 years is unjust and unloving and most importantly UNBIBLICAL. Jeremiah 7: 21 "they have built the high places of To´pheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hin´nom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, a thing that I had not commanded and that had not come up into my heart.’