Laptop keeps crashing?

It was working fine earlier, but I went on it just now, which seemed to be working fine, but suddenly it completly frooze, nothing would unfreeze it (cnt, alt, del wouldn't), so I turned it off via the button and reloaded it, and it did it again!

Laptop makes samsung, and its only a year old.. Does anyone know what the issue is?

Favorite Answer

It could be hardware failure such as your hard drive or your motherboard, or hardware conflict, this is when open components inside the laptop touch each other when they are not supposed to, this can be caused by rough handling and will cause the computer to crash. It could also software conflict; if you have 2 anti-virus programs on your computer, they will engage in conflict and cause the computer to crash, this can be resolved by uninstalling one of the anti virus programs. Another problem could be malware/viruses messing around with your computer, you should do a scan at least once a week. if you can't resolve the problems you will have to take it to a repair store.

I didn't know laptops made Samsung. Did you recently install any updates or programs? You can also perform a last known configuration thru bios. When the computer first starts press delete or f2. I think it's one of those depending on the computer. That wil be $49.99. Just kidding.

it is possibly a video card driving force. attempt setting up the latest driving force from HP. it could additionally be a glitch in Vista. some clientele are eligible for a unfastened improve to abode windows 7. In my adventure (I run Win7 on 8 desktops in my abode), abode windows 7 is infinitely extra good than Vista and has an identical, or extra useful beneficial factors.

you may need a new screen and or motherboard or possibly a harddrive