Can I substitute Merckens Moulding Wafers for milk chocolate?

I'm making a recipe that calls for a layer of milk chocolate on top of a toffee cookie bottom. Since Halloween is coming up, I was wondering if I could use the orange coloured Merckens Moulding Wafers in place of the milk chocolate. If not, what would you suggest I use? Or should I just stick with the milk chocolate layer?

• Renee
    Favorite Answer

Merckens Molding wafers are made from a delicious special compound manufactured by Merckens Chocolate Co. and are designed for melting, molding and dipping. This candy does not have to be tempered. Simply melt and you're ready to make candy.

If they are "Jesus mild" Communion Wafers there its fairly no huge deal, but if they are full "Jesus" Communion Wafers then make sure they've been stamped by using the FDA as "one hundred% top Grade A Jesus Meat". There were instances of "Mad Jesus" from tainted Jesus Meat so watch out. Signs of Mad Jesus are marked by way of the urge to hold around a signal saying, "the arena is coming to an finish!!! Repent now!!!" and for women to cake on means an excessive amount of make up and eyeliner.