how can i lose alot of weight ?

k ik things take time but im over weight and i really need to lose some weight because im soo self conscious that i hate going to public places cause i feel like everyone thinks im really fat....im 5'3 and i way 170 pounds how can i lose weight......please help...thank you

Favorite Answer

Tip 1: LOTS of water! ~ On a regular daily basis.. you would probably drink a bottle or two of water. But... if you would like to lose some weight... you've got to drink lots of water! maybe even up to 40 ounces a day or even 50 if you choose! Everyday I drink around 20 ounces of water. And if I wanted to lose some weight, I would probably drink at least 35 ounces of water a day. But don't drink too much water... that's about 60. That's way to much for ya, girl! And also... drinking plenty of fresh water throughout the day can make you not so hungry too, so just drinking some water can be so great to your beautiful body !!

Tip 2: Plenty of fresh fruit! ~ Yeah, like I said... don't eat or drink too much! That's important. So, let's talk a little more about fresh fruit now together. Some delicious fresh fruit I'd like for you to enjoy are: Strawberries (about 5 of them), a little watermelon, and some delicious grapes! Don't eat all of these fruits in one day - that's for sure! Yeah... too much is important! a lot.

Tip 3: Exercise! ~ Exercise is fun! Jumping or even just walking can make you lose weight! Yes... it can. It's hard to believe but true. Try your best to go outside and run for about 10 minutes or even 20 if you really want to lose weight. Exercising is great for your body. It really does make you lose weight easily and fast. Or even just go for a 30 minute walk every day to lose weight. I've lost weight by doing that too!

Tip 4: Size does matter! ~ Limit how much you eat. This is very important too. Instead of eating 5 or 6 strawberries, eat 4 if you'd like... and stuff like that. And girl, I know that whatever you're eating might be so delicious, but still, limit how much you eat it! It will probably be very hard to do this sometimes, but you just have to do it! And I've had to do this a lot too when I'm in the mood for some weight-losing.

Tip 5: Foods ~ Don't eat those boring and very sugary cookies over there, and eat some delicious celery and peanut butter if you choose! Forget about those plain chips and sugary candy, and hand yourself some amazingly tasty banana, apple or sweet cherry! I think you'll love the fruits like I surely do :)

The main thing is commitment; nothing is easy and you're going to have to really want it. Drink lots of water and change your diet because that is key in weight loss. Try doing cardio and other exercises that get you sweating and fat burning. Gym memberships sometimes help because you're surrounded by others who are getting fit like you. Good Luck!

floss and gargle with listerine after each brushing and youll burn another 100

make like a fish and swim at a leisurely pace for 17 minutes

set your computer alarm to ring hourly stand up for 1 to 5 minutes each time it goes off

for a thicker creamier texture choose low fat unsweetened greek yogurt loaded with protein calcium and natural probiotics it makes for a tasty snack any time

strap on your 4 inch stilettos and you only have to climb 25 flights

if you re more sports goddess than cha cha dancer play interactive wii tennis for 13 minutes

add red pepper flakes to your pantry when eaten early in the day red pepper lowers the amount of food youll eat later

say cheesy hula hoop for 22 minutes