Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

What do you usually carry in your wallet :)?

I carry my credit card, a picture of my son, anywhere from $10-$300 and bubblegum :)

BQ: what colour is your wallet? mine is purple!

Favorite Answer

I have a multi-colored wallet. the base color is black and it has varying stripes. it's made of fabric. it's a trifold.

in my center pocket I have my driver's license, debit card, and a Red Cross card that says what my blood type is. there's a pocket behind my center pocket where I have a spongebob Ace of hearts card that I found on the street and three fortunes that I kept from cookies. One of them says, "You find beauty in ordinary things. Do not lose this ability." the other says, "Your love life will be happy and harmonious". and the other one says, "Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think." <-- that has always been my favorite quote

my left pocket, I have my dad's business card (real estate), voter's registration card, my American Heart Association CPR certification card, and my health insurance card.

my right pocket I have the business card of a psychologist lady I used to know. I only kept it cause I liked her. we had the same taste in movies. and a library card which I never use. and a business card for a chiropractor.

I have a $2 bill that my friend gave me and I will never spend it.. and three $1 bills and some change.

Driver's license, Naval Reserve ID, Reserve Sheriff's Deputy ID & Badge, Concealed Carry Permit, Personal and Ranch credit cards, Shellback Card (a Navy thing), pictures of wife, daughters, grandkids... $250 in cash... a small cloth for my glasses... 4 SILVER quarters.

BQ - 3 shades of brown... it is one BEAT up old leather wallet (bought it in 1997).

• Lee

a pic of my Gf and a pic of my late dad,credit card,drivers licence,always more than 100$

My wallet Leather black

• kitkat

My black wallet holds my credit cards, license and reward cards

I have not yet made the transition from pocket to wallet.

cards, 3 pictures (husband, our son, and a family pic with my parents when me and siblings were kids), cash, receipts.

23. not extra advantageous than a $20 relatively and in basic terms that bill. something a $10 and smaller i've got been putting in a super water bottle in my closet. If i desire extra funds for extra advantageous purchases, i exploit my debit card. A $20 gets me a rapid lunch, some gasoline if i desire it, espresso, a snack etc.

I still use my pockets.

Phone and oyster card(british thing)

Money and Shotgun bullets

All kinds of cards and my lucky penny...