2002 Dodge Caravan that does not overheat but vapor/steam can be seen when heated up. Is that normal?

I have a 2002 Dodge Caravan. I had a new radiator put in and valve gaskets. Dont know the technical term for the valve gaskets but they keep the coolant and oil separate. When the van heats up there is vapor coming from the right side (if sitting in van it would be right) (left if looking at it with the hood open).... show more I have a 2002 Dodge Caravan. I had a new radiator put in and valve gaskets. Dont know the technical term for the valve gaskets but they keep the coolant and oil separate. When the van heats up there is vapor coming from the right side (if sitting in van it would be right) (left if looking at it with the hood open). So the vapor comes from the right side from the very lower part of the radiator. It does not overheat. Is that vapor coming from the lower right side of the radiator normal?