What do you think of these names?

My cousin's having a baby and she asked me for some names. Choose the best one(s): Boys: Mark Robert, Jason Robert, Charles Norman, William Jordan or Jeremy James

Girls: Vanessa Katherine, Olivia Jane, Lucia Rose or Sophia Caroline?

Last name Reed.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mark Robert: No, Mark Reed doesn't sound good together.

Jason Robert: I like this one, Jason Reed sounds good and even though I'm not a fan of the name Robert, Jason Robert Reed has a ring to it.

Charles Norman: Charles is alright, but Norman, what a name to saddle a child with. It's clunky and no matter how silly it sounds to say this, "uncool".

William Jordan: This is my second favorite, William's well-known but not as common as you would think and there's always nicknames like Will or Liam. Jordan doesn't sound too bad either.

Jeremy James: I don't like it, Jeremy Reed sounds odd and the double J sounds doesn't flow well.

Favorite: Jason Robert Reed

Vanessa Katherine: Vanessa doesn't sound bad with Reed, but Vanessa Katherine is a bit of a mouthful.

Olivia Jane: Olivia Reed is very cute, but there's a reason why the saying is "plain Jane". The name Jane is very lackluster.

Lucia Rose: I don't love the flow of Lucia Reed, and the two one syllable Rose and Reed sound odd when said: Lucia Rose Reed.

Sophia Caroline: I like Sophia Reed, but Caroline doesn't really seem to fit to me.

Favorite: Olivia Jane Reed

• 8 years ago

I like William Jordan and Jeremy James for a boy

I like Vanessa Katherine and Olivia Jane for a girl

• Tobias
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Jeremy James and Olivia Jane.

Or Olivia Kate, William James, Robert James

• 8 years ago

Boy - Charles Norman Reed

Girl - Vanessa Katherine Reed

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Jeremy James Reed & Lucia Rose Reed

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Mark Robert or Olivia Jane

• Nadia
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Jason Robert & Sophia Caroline.

• simone
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Jeremy James Reed is lovely!

Sophia Caroline Reed (maybe even Coraline?)

Sophia Coraline Reed

• 8 years ago

Olivia Jane, the syllables and sounds all work out well. Jason Robert, the names flow nicely and have a good variety of vowels.

• 8 years ago

William Jordan & Olivia Jane :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.