PEOPLE. Opinion on Sword Art Online? LIKES, DISLIKES?

I just started watching SAO.. it's amazing. It's like the anime I wished for. Only thing I dislike is that there's no real manga for it, and episodes are released at one time a week...

Best Answer

I just finished episode 10 about 20 minutes ago..... I'm seriously loving it so far. Nothing I can complain about yet but many things I love about it. Not sure how I'll feel when I get further in. I'm most likely going to try to find the light novels and read them.

Although Love Angel gave me a major spoiler when I was 2 episodes into it...I'm still watching it since I like it so much.

In my opinion, it's decent but too overhyped.

It's not perfect. The first two episodes were very good, but after that it got distracted with sidestories. There are some plot points that are questionable, and it relies too much on cliches.

Also, if you want to read the original light novels, they're all translated here:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=...

its terrible. i hate it. it started off pretty good actually, but after 2 episodes it turned into a pile of crap. and I STILL dont see how its appealing to people right now. its one of the very few shows that i have dropped in my life (only 5 others i believe)

Source(s): edit: just changed from 3 shows i dropped to 5

In between, I'm not to crazy about the romance.

I like it