Has any 1 got screwed by eBay??

Last week I bought something from some one in Japan and he never marked it shipped or anything so I messaged him and still no response ..... How long should I wait to do something ? And what can I do ?

Favorite Answer

Message him again and request shipping date and tracking information or you will raise a "not received" dispute with PayPal. Check the listing first to see what it says about shipping times and if the buyer is away at the moment. You should wait at least 10 days to get a response or evidence of shipping before raising a dispute. You can raise a dispute anytime up to 45 days after the payment but to be fair you give the seller a bit of time to get it sorted in case they are sick or away.

you never get screwed on eBay, because it's 100% guarantee cover by Paypal Or eBay.

but sometimes , there is a mistake...

How long has it been? till you paid for the item,

some times it takes 1 to 3 business day to ship the item,

but if its special order, it should take more than than that.

Depending on where you are, he might have shipped it but it might take a long time. However, if you know for a fact that it should be there by now, I would report this to Ebay immdeiately! If the person whom you are buying the product is cheating you, report them now.

Source(s): Experience.