Can i bring pomegranites into canada?

I work overseas and they grow pomegranites, am i allowed to bring some back to Canada

Favorite Answer

Canada sells pomegranates (imported) in almost all grocery stores. Don't bother bringing them back (just a hassle and waste of luggage space).

Canada's rules for bringing fruits into the country is something like "you can bring in whatever Canada does not grow". For this reason I've legally brought in several Asian fruits that aren't grown in Canada due to climate reasons etc (declared it, had it inspected at customs, and been given the go ahead to take them with me and consume at my leisure - yeh!). I'm pretty sure Canada doesn't have the climate to grow pomegranates so I am guessing you can bring them in, but don't take my word for it!

no

Is pretty simple and is on the documents that they give you to read, No Fruits or Vegetables, is on that list, or should be.

If the item is boiught at xyz and packaged and sealed by and so on, just wait until you get home and buy them there or grow them there from seeds that have cleared the Customs Agents.

see the link

• Mrsjvb

no country permits fresh or raw fruits, vegetables or meat to be brought in.