How do I pay for this item on ebay?

A while ago I won an ebay auction, but after some time I didn't think I was going to be able to pay for it so I messaged the seller asking them to cancel it etc. Not long after that, I found out I could in fact pay for it and did, since the seller had not yet cancelled it. After I payed, the seller ended up canceling the item anyways. I messaged them apologizing and telling them my situation and that I did in fact want to buy the item, and they messaged me back asking me to repay for the item since they had already refunded my money. I'm more than happy to pay for it again but I don't really know how. When I go to the "view order details" it says I can view paypal transaction, and then there's a pay for item option, but when I click on that it says, "Unfortunately, these items are not available. They may have been purchased already or the item listing has expired." How am I supposed to pay for this item when ebay wont let me? is there another way for situations like this? It says that the item has already been shipped and I need to pay for it but how?

Favorite Answer

You need to ask them to relist the item and that you will pay. Do not pay to them by paypal if they didn't relist because they are scamming you.

a million) write the vendor. supply extra then a week earlier you complication. 2) There are ebay boards yet a lot of loopy bored people giving advice there. 3) in case you do no longer recieve it,. you are able to leap via hoops on ebay and get your money lower back. The boards will deliver you in the fabulous direction.

Look at the detail, copy down the email address. Then "send money" to that email address.