please read through and give me your opinions am i the only one who thinks this?

i miss music back in the day but i especially miss rap back in the day....i just feel it was more real back in the day for example

2 PAC-----only time we chill is when we kill each other.

It takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

lil wayn-----Cut your tongue out, mail it to your moms

I'm the young god, swagga un-flawed

***** I'm in the buildin', you in the front yard

(rhyming random words together is not talent if it were that easy i should become a rapper its more rap for little boys i think ... random rhymes in random sentences read it again you will realize how stupid it is

now so far i think i have proven my point but lets talk about the way they dress young rappers now a days dress like 12 year old boys but back in the day music was more about talent then its was having an image...rappers back in the day dressed normal lil wayn on the other hand was wearing pink zebra pants and bunny slippers.....now don't get me wrong these new rappers obviously do have some talent but its now more about advertisement then talent....now its so easy to become famous and if you don't believe me look at how famous jersey shore got for acting like drunk idiots

oh and one more thing auto tune i want real beautiful voices not fake auto tune voices...if these singers have talent why use the auto tune ....i miss Aaliyah, TLC ,Michael Jackson,johnny cash jimmy Hendrix ....do you agree or am i the only one who thinks this

and to really prove my point here are two different videos of lil wayns deposition and 2 pacs deposition...if you don't wanna click the video ill explain to you what happened.....in 2 pacs deposition he was mature classy and gave the man respect even tho he got a llitle annoyed at the man asking him questions he stayed calm and acted like a grown man......at little wayns deposition he acted like a 10 year old boy he was disrespectful the whole time he did not even have the decency to look at the man...now don't get me wrong the questions that little wayn was asked might have been a little moronic...but he is a grown man there's no reason for acting so child like ......young girls see this and think thats sexy and there is nothing sexy about a man acting like a child our generation is getting worse and worse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwHSi3MG9o

Youtube thumbnail

lil wayn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DBAcZpY90k

Youtube thumbnail

2 pac

Favorite Answer

There are two types of musicians these days.

1. The entertainer - Take X Factor for example, the people who win are the ones who can be molded into the pop scene and gain recognition through major hype from the record labels.

2. The Artist - These are the people who use music to express themselves and have a natural affiliation to all aspects of their music. These people gain recognition through their own talent, which will be signed and unchanged by a record label.

I do not appreciate pop music at all, it's only reason for being made, is to be popular.

While I don't particularly like a lot of different styles of music, I can appreciate the expression and talent.

All in all, pop isn't true and once people like lil wayne get to the top, they do what they want!

imma be real honest its too much to read but from what i read i know exactly what your saying. i got all kinds of rap on my ipod from westcoast, dirty south, eastcoast, underground, 90's and even 80's rap and rap was different then then it is now. theres still rappers i like now. when coming to new school music, i suggest underground. theres still plenty of new school rappers out right now that make "REAL" music. if your tryna hear some stuff right now in the making that good: kendrick lamar and lupe fiasco are realest ones out right now.

All i had to read was the first sentence. Hip-Hop sucks now. It's all ****.