Why do people wear shirts that say the store name on them?

so many people wear shirts that say abercrombie, hollister, aeropostale, or pink on them it drives me crazy when people wear this stuff everyday

• Angela
    Favorite Answer

they wear it because they think they look 'fashionable'. the only problem i have is with hollister because it annoys the hell out of me and its really fun to slag off. they also think it makes them look expensive.

Because it's not a store name, it's a brand name. I wear timberland clothing with a big tree stamped on them, there is also a store at the mall, so you are suggesting I shouldn't wear my clothes?

In middle school people like it and everyone does it so it feels natural. In high school it is kind of weird.

Source(s): Haha

Hahah yeah someone else actually noticed it, let's not forget how they're more expensive then shirts that actually have patterns on them too :)