which tattoo should i get.? for breast cancer awareness.?<3 (: any tattoo artist on here.?

i want to get a tattoo for breast cancer awareness because i support the fight against breast cancer. what should it look like.? i know i want the ribbon and i want it to say something like hope or believe.? i also thought about maybe some pink boxing gloves and it saying fight like a girl.?? any ideas that aren't on here are welcome too.(: also where should i get it.?(: if you're a tattoo artist you can email me with your opinions. my email: brittany.liberto@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

I like the boxing gloves idea, it's more original.

Even though I think your idea is sweet, I wouldn't suggest getting this done UNLESS you have a family member, friend or loved one with breast cancer, OR if you actively participate in fighting for this cause (meaning actually doing something to help, like donating money and working as a volunteer)

:) x

Britt, I suggest giving your tattoo MONEY towards the cause of finding a cure for breast cancer and leave your body unscared. A tattoo does nothing to fight breast cancer. If you need a "badge" of support, but a T-shirt.

I like the ribbion with hope