What is the best brand of water to drink in Canada?

Favorite Answer

I drink well water. I don't like the taste of "tap water" as it tastes like water from a pool, and bottled water tastes like plastic.

Honestly - tap water.

Blind taste tests have repeatedly shown that most people either prefer the taste of tap water once they don't know where it comes from, or cannot differentiate between cheap tap water and expensive bottled water. In other words the perception that it tastes different or "chemically" is mostly imagined.

For my whole life I have always trusted Nestle Pure Life for water bottles, and Canadian Springs (for a water cooler). But, if you have safe, and frequently tested tap water that will be good too!

Dasani. It's not my favorite but its the best for you and nestle is the worst you absorb so much plastic and toxins from that water. But dasani is supposed to be the best. But the best type of water is from a filtered tap with reverse osmosis