MBA Online Courses, which one to go for?

I am a working profesisonal in Makati City Philippines currently looking into doing a MBA, my preference would be for it to be an online correspondence course however am willing to consider ones in the area, note that my working hours would be too erratic to suit a physical course

I would be looking to return to Sydney Australia or relocate to the States upon completion and am therefore looking for a good internationally recognised course and tertiary institution

Suggestions?

ended up going with the Asian Insititute of Management, one of the top school in Asia and the top in the Philippines, the dealbreaker is if the school is AACSB (or internationally) accredited for me anyway as I intend to work in other countries as well at some point

Oh and I graduated in Dec, with Distinction =)

Favorite Answer

If you want an on-line MBA which won't get your resume laughed out of every HR office in the U.S., you need to attend a program that's associated with a well-known "brick and mortar" institution. Penn State University, University of Florida, and University of Delaware are some schools with on-line MBA programs.

Even then, many employers will hold the fact that you took the program on-line against you. Education is more than just what you read in books, the free exchange of opinions and ideas between students and professors is very important, and somewhat lacking in on-line classes.

Any decent on-line MBA will have competitive admissions and (in the U.S.) require the GMAT or GRE tests as an admissions pre-requisite. Beware of any school with automatic admission.

Hello,

In response to your question, MBA Online Courses, which one to go for?, I can say you that may be this site can help you http://askonlinedegrees.net/

As you described; "I am a working profesisonal in Makati City Philippines currently looking into doing a MBA, my preference would be for it to be an online correspondence course however am willing to consider ones in the area, note that my working hours would be too erratic to suit a physical course I would be looking to return to Sydney Australia or relocate to the States upon completion and am therefore looking for a good internationally recognised course and tertiary institution Suggestions?" it may help you.

All the Best :)

The online MBA program for the University of Florida is ranked number one. GO GATORS!

• James

Hey Buddy,

You might get some help from

http://onlinecollegeshelp.com/

Best Regards