so who's excited about OBAMA winning.?(:?

i know i am(:

Favorite Answer

Me me!!!!!!!

It is great to see that, even though Fox and the Blaze pushed their agenda of fear and apocalyptic prophecy, the American people are above such useless and baseless propaganda.

I am listening to Glenn Beck right now equate this election to the incidents that ignited the Revolutionary War. It is just sad.

• M

OBAMA 2012

Then you are completely ingorant to the fact that he's turning this country into a Socialist shithole, with the help Obamacare, just another tax, and he believes in taxation to 100%, watch the movie 2016, he says it himself

Anybody with their hand extended out to the government is, I know that one too.

I was literally jumping, screaming, and hugging everyone when he won. I'm overjoyed :D

Not me. Because I actually love my country and want to see it get out of this mess.

I was jumping up and down with joy last night

I'm relived! But too old to think he will fix everything, but i can hope he does! :D

I am thank God xx

So glad he won!