is it really that bad that i'm bi.?

there have been a couple people judging me and telling me no one will ever love me since i'm bisexual. i don't see anything wrong with the choice i made.? its my personal preference. everyone has a right to have that. and i dont see the point in being so hateful to someone just because they're different.

Favorite Answer

I would love a relationship with a bi. Tie me up and take your time with another female.

I don't understand it either.

I'm bi but know that some (and I'm not saying all) gays look down upon bis - thinking that they are unafraid to fully come out as gay or perhaps that they are just in it for the sex.

Then with the straights you have the homophobic people, people who think you are hiding behind the bi label, girls who might think you're using it as an excuse to lower their guard etc.

But no it is not bad. And the world is becoming more and more accepting each day.

Accept yourself and be who you wanna be.

Best of luck to you,

Always.

No shame in it- lots of people are just small-minded...

Its the brave ones who go public- kudos to you!

No guy wants to marry a BI girl .....just have sex with them and then go

No i think its really cool when people go out and embrace who they are,and no in my opinion it is not bad, gpod luck:)

NOT AT ALL !!!