what should i wear under a see through black lace shirt.?

i want to wear it with either skinny jeans and black stilettos or jean shorts and idk what shoes.?? help.?(:

Favorite Answer

A black cami.... And for the shoes if u wear the jeans wear converse.. They make every outfit amazing

Source(s): Me :]

See Through Black Shirts

A white undershirt, either long sleeved if the shirt is long or a white tank if it's short, you could do skinny Jeans and stilettos but of you have a pair of black TOMS and a dark wash skinny I suggest that too.

Source(s): My Opinion

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): wear black lace shirt: https://tinyurl.im/6V97c

Honestly what I would wear would be either a black bandeau if you don't want it to be seen as easily and if you don't mind people noticing it then I would wear whatever color.

Source(s): Personal Experience

It'd look good with something that gives some contrast and goes with your shorts. Perhaps a black bra?

• R

Tank Top, tube top, bandeau

You can go for something dark like black, dark red, navy blue or dark purple.

Or you can mix it up and go for something bright like neons.

• Pamela

A black camisole, you would not want anything of any other color then black, because it would not look right.

• Tony

Nothing

I would choose a neon bra Lol but That's just me. I like bright