Extremely Difficult Unit Vector Question?

Select the correct answer for each of the four questions; e.g., if A is correct for question (i), and B is correct for questions (ii), (iii), and (iv), enter ABBB. (i) Consider the vector A  =  3î, and any non-zero vector B such that A×B  =  0. A. The vector B must be in the y-z plane. B. The vector B must... show more Select the correct answer for each of the four questions; e.g., if A is correct for question (i), and B is correct for questions (ii), (iii), and (iv), enter ABBB.

(i) Consider the vector A  =  3î, and any non-zero vector B such that A×B  =  0.

A. The vector B must be in the y-z plane.
B. The vector B must be parallel to î.
C. The vector B must be parallel to k.
D. None of the three statements above is true.

(ii) Assume C  =  2î. Which of the following statements is true?

A. If D  =  (1/2)ĵ, then C×D  =  1k.
B. If D  =  −2k, then C×D  =  −4î.
C. If D  =  (−5/2)î, then C×D  =  5ĵ.

(iii) Consider the vector E  =  1ĵ, and any non-zero vector F such that E·F  =  0.

A. The vector F must be in the x-y plane.
B. The vector F must be in the y-z plane.
C. The vector F must be in the x-z plane.

(iv) Consider the vector G  =  4ĵ. Which of the following vectors H satisfies G·H  =  1 ?

A. H  =  (1/4)î.
B. H  =  (1/4)î+ĵ+k.
C. H  =  î+(1/4)ĵ+k.
D. H  =  î+ĵ+(1/4)k.
E. H  =  î+ĵ+k.

I put DADC as my answer. My answer was wrong, please I really need help with this question
Update: John if you aren't going to help don't post at all m8 I've put in a legitimate amount of time in this question and there is nothing wrong with asking people what they think is the right answer. I don't understand why pricks like you still go on yahoo answers just to be asholes when they could be... show more John if you aren't going to help don't post at all m8
I've put in a legitimate amount of time in this question and there is nothing wrong with asking people what they think is the right answer. I don't understand why pricks like you still go on yahoo answers just to be asholes when they could be of help.
3 answers 3