Moving from Brazil...?

By this time next year, I'll be getting my degree in environmental engineering.

I live in Brazil, and I'm thinking about cutting down on expenses and saving as much money as I can for 3 years or so, and then moving to Canada. But I have some questions;

- Will it be possible to get a job as an environmental engineer, since I got my degree in Brazil?

- If not, is there any way to "validate" my degree there?

- If not not. What's the minimum wage in Canada (I know it depends on the province, but I want the average)? Is it possible to live "the good life" with it?

Favorite Answer

no

Most teenagers wear sporty and enjoyable apparel (like some americans do) seeing that the climate there may be most often sizzling, and most teens hang around on the shores or on the night time clubs to have an extraordinary time. The one factor you will have to worry about in Brazil is the corrupt police, excessive crime rate and drug violence. Overall, you must have a fun time in Brazil.

Cutting by wood

of course . you are greet .