Where can I find a replacement ceramic insert for the GE slow cooker Model # 169143?

I have looked on GE's site and it seems they only offer replacement parts for major appliances. If someone knows where I could get a ceramic insert for this 6.5 quart slow cooker I'd greatly appreciate it.

3 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    Try second hand shops or call manufacturer salvation army are always selling crockpots

    I think there are kitchen replacement websites too but for the price you'd pay to replace it go buy a new set . I've. Found some good ones at second hand shops just wash good and you can steralize with 1tabllesspoon of bleach to one gallon of water wipe down outside with Clorox disinfectant wipes

    Source(s): Experience
  • 4 years ago

    Ge Crock Pot

  • 8 years ago

    From GE, IF they're available.. Try 1-800-GE-CARES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.