how would you treat your girlfriend/wife.? 10pts best answer.?(:?

would you treat her nice n do things for her.? or expect her to do all the cooking and cleaning.? what do you think a womans role is in a relationship.? what is your "dream girl" be specific(: 10pts for best answer(:

Favorite Answer

Lemon ice-cream

Source(s): .

treat her nice n do things for her, heck no i like to cook and do dishes it helps with R/A in my hands , also im kind of a clean freak and keep a clean house always have i have no problem doing my part and my girl is my equal , and i have learned to never take her for granted, but i never really did any different than that ,

my dream girl is about 5 , 4 dark hair woks has a college education and i believe a carrier if she wants or needs something to fall back on down to earth kind of women sweet yet firm and understanding she gives as much as she gets and has a big heart is open to new things and loves to travel and the mountains and gardens and bike riding and walking on beaches and spending time together just being together , i don't always need or want people around and like to spend time alone just the two of us , a women that isn't afraid to speak her mind and do her part , strong willed yet tender and sweet , a women that knows herself and what she likes .

http://youtu.be/dfYJKpLX1xw

Youtube thumbnail

• 50/50 - mutual respect. I will treat her great, so long as she treats me great and does not take advantage of me. I am self sufficient in that I can cook for myself and whatnot, don't need anyone else to do it for me. A womans role in a relationship is to make her man feel needed, important and competent. More than that however, is for her to lose all restraints, be herself, share herself and not be afraid of social judgement from others, to fall in love blindly and always be faithful.

Dream girl = virgin.

Well , Can I reverse answer this ? My husband // boyfriend (I'm 15 , lol) Would be treated like a kinggg , as long as he did simple things , kiss me , etc etc . I don't like soft , sweet guys .. I like fun guys !

Anyway - We'd cook together , and have fun together !! <3

• Tony

I cook do wash ans shop ... i would lover her 24/7 she is my life and her role is to love me and be with me forever .... xxxxxxx

I'd cook clean and buy gifts for her i would even give up being skinny for her :D

I want a man who appreciates me and allows me to express myself by not making sandwiches, but by allowing me to cook entire feasts for him whenever he desires it. Rough sex helps, too.

Source(s): Luca is my dream man! :-)
  • ian

i treat my wife as she deserves to be treated which is as well as i can manage

like a princess.

Source(s): but i cant get one..

oh yes spoil her