What do you think of the name Ada Majorie?

I am adding the name Ada Majorie (Ay-duh May-Jor-EE) to my list of favourite girl names and I wanted to know what other people think of it too. If you could/would please rate it or give it your worded opinion to why you do or don't like it. Also if you could please suggest middle names. If I was to ever name my... show more I am adding the name Ada Majorie (Ay-duh May-Jor-EE) to my list of favourite girl names and I wanted to know what other people think of it too. If you could/would please rate it or give it your worded opinion to why you do or don't like it. Also if you could please suggest middle names. If I was to ever name my daughter this her last name would be Garcia.

Thank you
~Zoey
Update: I know what you mean about the mispronouncing she would have to go threw. My name is Zorida and it is pronounced Zor-EYE-Da rather than Zor-EE-Da. I prefer Majorie or Marjorie, I feel like Marjorie is trying too hard.