What do you think of the name Ada Majorie?

I am adding the name Ada Majorie (Ay-duh May-Jor-EE) to my list of favourite girl names and I wanted to know what other people think of it too. If you could/would please rate it or give it your worded opinion to why you do or don't like it. Also if you could please suggest middle names. If I was to ever name my daughter this her last name would be Garcia.

Thank you

~Zoey

Update:

I know what you mean about the mispronouncing she would have to go threw. My name is Zorida and it is pronounced Zor-EYE-Da rather than Zor-EE-Da. I prefer Majorie or Marjorie, I feel like Marjorie is trying too hard.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ada is pretty. SHe may have people mispronounce it as Ava if they are not paying attention.

Majorie looks unusual. The way you have written the pronounciation, it would sound like someone saying "Major E". Marjorie (MAR-jor-ee) is better.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Adalyn, Ada Mary, Ada Grace, Ada Joselyn, Ada Isamar

• 8 years ago

I think it's confusing. And the Majorie sounds like a second name. People will always say it like ad-AH when they first see that name which will probably get annoying for the person always having to correct them.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i like Ada ..for a girl it's a cute name :))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't like it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.