What do you think of the name Ada Majorie?

I am adding the name Ada Majorie (Ay-duh May-Jor-EE) to my list of favourite girl names and I wanted to know what other people think of it too. If you could/would please rate it or give it your worded opinion to why you do or don't like it. Also if you could please suggest middle names. If I was to ever name my daughter this her last name would be Garcia.

Thank you

~Zoey

I know what you mean about the mispronouncing she would have to go threw. My name is Zorida and it is pronounced Zor-EYE-Da rather than Zor-EE-Da. I prefer Majorie or Marjorie, I feel like Marjorie is trying too hard.

Favorite Answer

Ada is pretty. SHe may have people mispronounce it as Ava if they are not paying attention.

Majorie looks unusual. The way you have written the pronounciation, it would sound like someone saying "Major E". Marjorie (MAR-jor-ee) is better.

Adalyn, Ada Mary, Ada Grace, Ada Joselyn, Ada Isamar

I think it's confusing. And the Majorie sounds like a second name. People will always say it like ad-AH when they first see that name which will probably get annoying for the person always having to correct them.

i like Ada ..for a girl it's a cute name :))

I don't like it.