Poll: USA or canada????

i say canada <3

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Canadas nicer, Most water in the world, Beautiful forests and lots of wildlife, Rivers and Lakes, Best weed in the world, We welcome multi-culturalism, We have a very low population for the size our land, Were part of the Commonwealth so if s h i t goes down they have our backs, Very large supply of Oil and Minerals and other natural resources, Our government is no where near as corrupted as the Americans, and yeah I could go off all day about why Canadas better.... As for the Americans they are over populated, In massive debt, Gang problem, Much harsher laws, No fresh water that comes from beautiful glaciers, They do have nice forests amd wildlife but they seem to take it for granted, The first American settlers slaughterd the native peoples in what is now the greatest holocaust ever( worse than WW2 ), They had a war over slavery etc....

Source(s): I myself am from B.C. and where I live seeing Bears, Cougars, Wolfs and Coyotes is just everyday life.. Last time I saw a Bear was yesterday
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Canada

• 7 years ago

Canada

• 7 years ago

Canada.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

If we're talking about military, USA

If we're talking about which is a better place to live in, then Canada stomps USA into the ground

• USA. Although I've always wanted to visit Canada.

• 5 years ago

Look at all these patriotic Americans eh? God Save the Queen of Canada because Cannuckda is obviously better

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I live in the US & I'm fine with it. But I like Canada very much too.

• 7 years ago

I live in USA, but Canada is pretty...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Canada. My sister lives up there and she likes it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.