If a girl gets shy and nervous around you, do you suspect she likes you?

I am normally a pretty friendly person, I think most people would describe me as easy going and easy to talk to. But as soon as i develop feelings for a guy, or just find a guy attractive right from the start, I get very nervous and I become significantly shyer, and I will still talk to them, but I'm definitely... show more I am normally a pretty friendly person, I think most people would describe me as easy going and easy to talk to. But as soon as i develop feelings for a guy, or just find a guy attractive right from the start, I get very nervous and I become significantly shyer, and I will still talk to them, but I'm definitely a bit fidgety and nervous and more soft spoken. It's just how I react when I like a guy, it takes a bit of time to overcome it.
Do you think he would suspect I like him from this? Especially if he's seen how friendly and more talkative I can be with other people? Is the shyness the appears when it's just the two of us a giveaway?
1 answer 1