Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Service Ontario open remembrance day in Ontario?

• epona
    Favorite Answer

Now why would Service Ontario be open on a Sunday?

Some will be closed on Monday (November 12) and some will not.

Check here and type in the name of the city/town where you want to go and scroll down for results if applicable. Information to the location you wish to visit will be posted:

https://www.services.gov.on.ca/locations/mapLocati...

i all started Kindergarten in Ontario in 1969. in the time of my consumer-friendly college years I do bear in mind having Remembrance time off. My father grew to become right into a United Church minister and that i bear in mind being recent whilst he took area interior the interior sight cenotaph ceremonies.

no

• Lori

It's a Sunday.They aren't ever open Sundays.

Not a chance.