Someone stole my credit card details?

They bought over $300 worth of clothes from dr jays. The items were sent to New Zealand and the purchaser used their real name and their own dr jays account. Is it possible for police to track him and have him charged or is he immune from the law because he's overseas?

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Cancel the card, tell your bank, they usually refund your money, and the bank should take care of the legal issues.

    If you picked a terrible bank and they refuse to refund the money then try to sue the person that bought everything, you can still sue the person even if they are in a foreign country, get a lawyer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.