Lexsy
Lexsy asked in HealthOther - Health · 7 years ago

Can you help me out what is wrong with me?

People of Yahoo Answers, I need some help figuring this out.

Last year, around this time as well but a bit earlier in fall, I started having these weird episodes. I get really drowsy out of no where, I can fight it off for a bit but heaven help me if I sit down, I'm out like a light within seconds. It comes out of no where, it can happen any time after 4. Worst part is, people can wake me up and talk to me, or Leah can hug me, or I can say something to them, get up and walk upstairs even... but have zero recollection of any of it. They tell me in the morning what happened and I have a hard time believing them. I have had headaches (mainly migraines) daily since I was seven.. after this starts, they get so bad that I can barely function. Another thing that comes with it, I'm light-headed as hell all the time and if I'm squatting in the garden trimming something back, or putting the little soaps on the bath tubs and just stand up, even slowly, I have to hold something to avoid just falling backwards.. needless to say, my balance is **** right now too. I fall all the time. I went to a neurologist last year, and that's when I found out my shaking is an essential tremor but nothing about this. She said maybe I was depressed. I'm not.

Has anyone had similar symptoms or known someone who has?

I'm JUST turned 20.

Favorite Answer

There are several possible reasons behind this situation. Abnormal thyroid function, problem in blood circulation in head, neuronal problems, infection in internal ear, depression etc are probable causes. You should consult a physician for specific diagnosis and treatment.

• Tasm

You need to see a doc