is it possible for a girl to ejaculate.?

Update:

lol. i don't have a penis. i was asking this cause a guy told me girls can, but i never have so i didn't know if it was true.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Kasha
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, it's possible.

Women have what's referred to as the 'female prostate' - this is the paraurethral gland that surrounds the urethra, when aroused this swells preventing urine from leaving the body during sex, for some reason this tissue can hold onto fluid and let it go on the moment of orgasm, usually as a result of g-spot stimulation. Sometimes this fluid is a small trickle, sometimes it is a lot.

Some people argue that this is urine, but laboratory analysis shows that the fluid has similarities to urine but is actually vastly different, the paraurethral gland prevents urination when aroused, plus just looking/tasting/smelling the fluid you can tell there's a clear difference to urine.

This page explains it in more detail;

Female Ejaculation & The G-Spot - http://the-clitoris.com/f_html/female_ejaculation....

• Bob
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

yes they can practice with a lot of masturbation laying in a dry bath tub and when you feel it comming bare down real hard push it out

• Karen
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Yes. Jay-Jay has the most correct answer. Female ejaculation is also known as squirting or gushing.

Source(s): I had a girlfriend who was a squirter.
  • 8 years ago

yes aocorse women ejaculated but its depend on girl well girls have difret body and difret feelings many girls ejaculate and she feel and enjoy it but many also enjoy sex but not ejaculate well depend on girl how much she enjoy her sex

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes it is.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

WELL YES BUT THAT MEANS YOU HAVE A PENIS SO YEAH IF YOU HAVE A PENIS THAN YOU CAN DO THAT BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PENIS SO DO YOU A PENIS AND IF SO IS IT BIG OR SMALL OR JUST RIGHT

Source(s): GOOGLE
  • 8 years ago

Of course.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.