Got skateboard best brand but what about fastest brand reliable?

I asked the best brand and i love poppin em doin kickies and riding on rails but i also love riding fast any brands that are good that are good pop of course and fast any suggestions?

Best Answer

The deck would have no difference in the speed of your ride. Wheels and bearings are the only item that would make a difference. They higher grade of bearing, the smoother and faster they will spin on the axle. A premium bearing (like Bones Swiss ceramic, or any Swiss or ceramic bearing) would be your best option, but they are expensive and require a maintenance. The next step down would be an ABEC 7, then ABEC 5, 3, and then cheap ABEC 1. Wheels, the larger and harder durometer the better, brand is irrelevant. Choose a wheel with a 100 durometer or higher, and a large size, say 56mm and higher. The larger the wheel, the faster it rolls but also the slower it flips and heavier it makes the overall set up.

Source(s): I skateboard.

I would say birdhouse or girl