Who are Gigya Competitors?

I am looking for social plugins to integrate log in via Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Linked, etc and also get my users social profile data to generate a profile on my site.

Best Answer

I recommend LoginRadius (www.loginradius.com) that offers similar services namely Social Login, User Profile Data, Social Sharing, Social Analytics, Single Sign-on, etc. Everything can be seamlessly integrated on a website, mobile app, etc. Btw, they have 24/7 awesome support, I love that about them.

Source(s): www.loginradius.com

PROMO: "Ah yes, The Force. A grout that The Dragon and myself have a fair bit of experience with. The team we won our tag team titles against, and the same team that we've beaten (more than once) to keep our tag team titles. Well guys, you want another crack? By all means, take your best shot, but before you do, I think there's one thing that you're both forgetting. The Dragon and I are JUST coming out of perhaps the best match either of us have ever had. The two of us, at Championship Warfare, took one another to the absolute limit and we proved to every single person who paid for a ticket in that building or watched at home on television exactly what a WRESTLING match should be, and we did so at the peak of our games. We went for over half an hour in a match that not many people are going to forget anytime soon. So, you want to test that? You want the two of us, united again, coming off of a performance like THAT? Well, I hope I'm not tooting my own horn here when I saw...bring it on!"

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Who are Gigya Competitors?

Source(s): gigya competitors: https://bitly.im/ljPzN

Disclaimer - I am VP of Marketing for Janrain. If you are looking for both social login and social profile data collection, you should evaluate both Janrain Engage and Janrain Capture -both part of the Janrain User Management Platform (JUMP). I encourage you to check out our full website - janrain.com, including the customer section. As with every software category, there are lots of claims about functionality, breadth of client base, scalability, etc. We'd be happy to answer questions and provide evidence of our claims.

Source(s): janrain.com

Take a look at Janrain's Engage product. It's been around longer, is easy to use and has a more complete feature set: http://janrain.com/products/engage/

• Diana

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avjK1

PD, I know you’re a bit thick skulled, but I know you can’t be stupid enough to let your guards down when the Golden Falcon departs on his flight. I know that you don’t forget the times we faced off, because those matches had to be some of the most hard fought matches in both of our YWWA careers. You can try and deny to try to keep your “cool” in front of these fans, but we all know that your true thoughts on me are hidden inside your heart and mind. You attempt to hide your intimidation and fear, but I can see you. Glancing at your eyes unlocks the door that makes you completely transparent. I can see right through you, and I know everything that runs through your mind, including the spiders creating the cobwebs your empty head. PD, you’re just like every other man in this company. You have weaknesses, strengths, and fears. You’re not special, and you’re not invincible. You’re actually the exact opposite. You too much of coward to step out of the shadow of your butt sex partners, and it’s way too far out of hand than I thought it would go. I don’t know if most of you’ve noticed, but most of PD’s career has revolved around someone else’s assistance. Psycho Bears, Chart Top Mob, and now the Force. And yet, karma has yet to hit you the way you deserve it. And at the looks of things, unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it’ll find his way anytime soon. So that’s where my role comes in. I’ve vowed to do so many things in the Force, but still fail to live up to those promises. And to be honest, I single handedly, can’t do it. I know I’m better than those daffodils, but the numbers to still equal up to like 6 on 1, so I’m not going to throw my career away again by just launching myself at them. Instead, I’m just going to put all this to an end tonight with this faction. After I squeeze PD’s eyes out of his *** and beat him for the United States Championship, then all redemption will be attained. I’ve been attacked by the Force on more than one occasion, though, the only man to blame is PD. Right before the times where I was or was about to get attacked by the Force, I took a look into each member’s eyes. In it, I saw a mixture of force and confusion, but when I looked into PD’s eyes, I saw anger, hate, and no sign of pity. It’s actually kind of sad, but hey, it’s not my problem anymore. I’ve warned these guys about what they were getting into on more than one occasion. Some of you were smart to head out, but those that still are hanging around today are being forced to hold back on your goals and dreams. You’d be lying if you said you didn’t want to win the World Championship, but you’re holding yourselves back from doing so. Your choices are none of my concern, but because I care that this business can relieve itself from power hungry stables and abundant amount of egotistical competitors, and bringing YWWA back to the days where everyone was free to do what they pleased instead of being someone else *****, I’m going to pray for your freedom so that you can pursue all the goals that people like me are able to go for without someone telling me not to. And that’s why tonight, I will win the YWWA United States Title, because when I enter the ring with you PD, I will have no restraints, no hesitations, and no thoughts. Everything that you put me through in my career will all be dealt with tonight, and not only might it cost you your title, but it may very well lead to the end of your career.