what sound do swords make when they hit each other?

I need the sound for my book. I thought of DING, bit that's extremely weak. Help?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

How about something sheer and resonating. Like Shing! or something.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Respectable wanted. Observe that many 'fable' swords made Eighties on after Conan film and others, many made in india , pakistan, some in china. The use of brass molding is usual on them, steel varies in great normal is rather good and plenty of mild stainless and chromed blades offered in UK unless Nineteen Nineties and plenty in usa. Price is minimal on account that excellent- i have a Pakistan made Bowie with brass preserve and tip, timber control and it is used for weed slicing in garden, stick trimming for camp fires.- fee was about $15.00. Your description type of like short sword, artillery sword of late 1800s that used to be utility sergeant hassle some armies- together with Yankees in civil struggle. Replicas for civil warfare sample bought 1860s for centennial celebrations. If double edged? Possibly Gladius pattern or welsh Cleg- used WW1 by using Welsh items and a few Irish in trenchs. If single edged with moderate curve and 25 degree clip front?- Wakisashi sample perhaps but handles on Wakisashi tend not to use much brass. Eagle marking might suggest a army gown sword, dimension may be cadet dimension- could determine. Fashioned historical vintage is also $a hundred.00 on up $500.00, replica from India or China for film gown- $50.00

• 7 years ago
  • 7 years ago

Wooosh, clang? Clash?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Sling! (swords sliding against one another) Ching! wah-ching! (colliding) xD. Amituofo.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

swords CLANK when they strike against each other.

• 7 years ago

Its kinda like a clanck, or Ding, depends on how it hits..

Source(s): common knowledge :3
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.